As part of the mission of the Georgia Fiscal Management Council (FMC), there is the availability of up to two scholarships to eligible college juniors, rising college juniors, or graduate students. FMC scholarships are valued up to a maximum of $1,000.
- Full or part-time college senior, rising college senior or graduate student.
- A cumulative and major grade point average of not less than 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (transcripts required).
- Endorsement of application by Department Chairperson at current college/university is required.
- A statement that the student intends to pursue a career in public service related to Fiscal Management or Administration.
- A major in Accounting, Public or Business Administration or Finance.
Application materials will be available later this fiscal year.
Applications should be directed to:
Teresa Loggins, FMC Scholarship Chair
Department of Community Supervision